- Went to a highly regarded Fashion University
- Started blogging, thanks for supporting!
- Met great friends (it really feels like I know them for such a long time!)
- Tried to learn the Spanish language (yes, I tried ;-))
- Enjoyed the beautiful city of Barcelona
- Lived on a boat (yes, a boat ;-))
- Went to great VIP parties in my favourite club; Sutton
- Dressed up a lot and wore more often killer heels
- Lay (and slept) on the beautiful beach
- Loved the Spanish sun (and climate)
- Did a lot of cheap(er) shopping! (Especially Zara :-))
- Studied A LOT
- Did a lot of runnings (running on the beach of BCN is so great!)
- Got lost many times (even though I know the city quite well, whoops!)
- Found out that Spanish guys are too small (even without wearing heels)
- LOVE Paella!
- Discovered several 'Hotspots'
- Laughed and Cried but eventually everything worked out
- Quickly got used to Spain and especially to Barcelona!
Below an overview of my experiences last half year in the beautiful city of Barcelona!
And the best part is: I will go back to Barcelona on the 7th of Januar! This to finish my courses, say goodbye to my friends and especially to enjoy my stay there until the end of Januar.
I will enjoy because before I know, my adventure is past....
And what about your exciting experiences in 2012?